Identity verification trusted by 500+ organizations
Meet Regulatory Compliance With ID Verification
Comply with regulations and directives affecting your business. Meet Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements.
Prevent Fraud by Securing Your Systems
Verify customer IDs with AI-powered biometric recognition service. Ensure quality identity verification with iDenfy's team that manually reviews every audit.
Minimize User Onboarding Costs and Save More
Pay only per successful ID verification, save up to 40% of user onboarding costs, and increase the volume of quality customers by preventing fraudulent accounts.
Save Up to 40% of Identity Verification Cost
Pay per successful ID verification and save up to 40% of identity verification services expenses
ID Document Verification
- Automatic ID document detection recognizes documents by type and country
- Over 2000 supported documents received from more than 200 countries and territories
- Identity information extraction in as little as 0.02 seconds
- Runs a series of technical checks to detect fraud or inconsistencies and verifies if all the information is correct
- Machine learning and biometric algorithms are used to scan faces, run in-depth analyses, and verify ID photos automatically.
- After 5 million different face tests, the algorithm has a 98.4% success rate.
- Detects photo and video spoofing, montage, and other graphic manipulations.
3D Liveness Detection
- Patented 3D liveness detection and anti-spoofing technology allows your verification volumes to scale without being compromised by fraud.
- It also detects the use of digital images, 2D pictures, high and low-resolution videos, deep fakes, paper, and Hollywood and silicone masks.
- Additionally, it detects sleeping or closed eyes, wax figures and real-life dolls, animations, and even 3D-manufactured projections or heads.
24/7 Human Supervision
- Each verification is double-checked by our in-house team of identity experts.
- An additional layer of security with manual liveness and fraud detection is done in the background.
- The added layer of security increases the success rate of verification and accuracy of data extracted from multiple documents.
Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
- iDenfy's platform automatically checks international sanctions, Interpol, governments, lost documents, and politically exposed persons databases to ensure that a user is reliable.
- The platform allows further compliance officer inspection.
- Meet AML compliance and prevent the use of illegally obtained income.
Verified in 15 Seconds
It only takes your customer one smartphone and just four clicks to perform our ID verification process.
Veriﬁcation needs to be not just reliable but also quick. We needed a partner who could deliver on that. With their automated 4-step process, iDenfy delivers on all.
Powered by iDenfy, or White-Labelled
to Be Your Own
Use our interface or adapt it to your brand. You can customize the following:
Text Size and Color
and much more...
Effective Against Identity Fraud
iDenfy protects startups, financial institutions, gambling, streaming, ridesharing, and other digital services from identity fraud using a three-layer identity verification process. Our process protects your business from the most threatening forms of identity fraud, including:
Blank, stolen documents
Fantasy or camouflage documents
Impostor or "look-a-like" documents
Covers the Globe. Allows Fast Scaling
Already verified 31,828,003 identities
Our online KYC-compliant solution for due diligence supports over 2000 different types of identity documents from more than 200 countries and territories.
Award Winning Solution
How is iDenfy different?
Founded before AML, fraud, and GDPR regulations were put into place, iDenfy pioneered identity verification. The company covers users' ID verification process in full, combining AI-based biometric recognition and manual human checks to ensure they are real users.
AI-Based Biometric Recognition
Manual Human Checks
All of our products are insured
All of our products are covered by Technology Errors & Omissions (Technology E&O) and Cyber insurance.
All of the iDenfy API services use 256-bit SSL encryption on every device